Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No More Harris Teeter Fudge Pie!!

saved $7.99 on one desert!

I am so pumped! I have had an obsession with Fudge Pie forever, and I had always bought them (when I could find one) at the grocery store for some outrageous price - $9.99 or more! Those days are gone!

We finally found a good Fudge Pie recipe that isn't too much like a cream pie and isn't too much like actual fudge...this is the bomb. Try it and you will see! The best part is that it only cost $2.00 to make it when I got the pie crusts on sale last month!

1 stick butter
3 tsp cocoa
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix wet ingredients into dry one at a time stirring each really well. Only add eggs after they have been beaten beforehand. Pour into prepared crust (I like Pillsbury). Bake at 325* for 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites