I have been an Ebay seller for years..since 1999 actually. I started selling my kids used baby stuff, clothes, toys and the like. I eventually like the way I was able to work a little and still take care of my child, so I started actively going out and searching for items to resell. I became a thrift-store hound and garage sale early bird.
I loved it and made a pretty decent income, but it was hard work. And as more and more folks got to Ebay and became competition, it compounded the fees and made selling cheaply very hard to do. Now it seems that only high-end items will resell well..or if you already own those items!
Well, to this end, I already have a bunch of stuff here that is just gathering dust like broken nintendo ds lites, old cell phones, manuals for electronics and appliances we no longer need, and tons more. So, I think I am going to try to commit to sending an extra $200 to the mortgage straight from Ebay selling.
If you have the time, please check out my garage sale here. I will be listing at least 50 new items a month, so you just might find something awesome, and I have been doing this for over a decade now with awesome feedback because I know how to make buyers happy. I encourage you to start selling on ebay too! It's easy.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment