Monday, January 25, 2010

Budget Craziness Is Upon Us!

We have spent the past week or so at basketball games and working on paying Christmas..credit cards are the devil! It never fails that we pay the stupid thing off, and it's right back up to $1000 before we can blink..MUST GET RID OF IT!

I am working on my couponing right now..there are actually women out there who only spend about $500 per month on food for the whole family! I now have that same goal. Spent quite a bit of time at Kroger..two different trips actually..got some great steals like these:

**Mix or Match Promo***
-Buy any 10 participating items and get $5 off at checkout ($.50 off per item)

Price below is final cost after promo savings.

Birdseye Steamers, 12 oz — $1.49
-$.50/1 Birdseye steamers, SS 1/10 insert
Final Price: $.49

Hunt’s Can Tomatoes, 12-15.25 oz — $.50
-$1/4 Hunt’s Canned Tomatoes, All You magazine Dec ‘09
-$0.45/3 Hunt’s Tomatoes, SS 01/24 insert
Final Price: As low as $.20/ea wyb 3

Quaker Chery Granola Bars — $1.49
-$0.55/1 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, RP 1/3 insert
Final Price: $.95

I am not a coupon queen, but I am working on it. You can find more info about what coupons will 'match up' with the store sales to save the most money. I basically got 22 cans of diced tomatoes almost free today!!

Check out faithfulprovisions.com for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites