Pantry stocked...check. Freezer stocked....check. Refrigerator stocked...for the most part.
Well..this has never happened in our entire 15 years together..I don't have to spend any money at the grocery this week. Of course, if we run out of milk or need some produce, I will go get what I need, but there won't be more than $20 spent at any store or restaurant for my family this week!
It's really awesome because I have finally figured out a few things that are helping me to see that we actually do have food when it might appear that 'there's nothing to eat'...I have much more to learn in the family planning and budgeting world, but I think this is a good start.
In fact, I know we need more milk as we have about 1/3 of a gallon left, but I think we can make due until Saturday..or least we are going to try!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment